:: General Terms&Conditions
Excursions: Terms and conditions
How to order
- To make a reservation, please use our booking
- During the booking process you will be asked to pay a booking
deposit. This deposit secures you the spots/seats at the excursion
(once you receive the voucher). It can be paid on-line with a credit card or by
PayPal. (please note, that we cannot accept PayPal payments for less than
20 EUR!) The booking deposit can be paid also in our office (cash or
- The rest of the price is to be paid at one of the two Pay-point kiosks
located in the city centre (Old Town Square, Republic Square). Payment at the
Kiosk is possible in cash in Czech crowns and Euros or by credit card (Visa,
American Express, Eurocard-Master Card, Diners Club, JCB).
- During the booking process you will choose the excursion language. All our
excursions are guaranteed in English. Other languages (German,
French, Russian, Italian and Spanish) are subject to
availability. If you choose a language, which is not available on the
requested excursion, you will be contacted by email and some alternatives will
be offered to you. If you will not agree to any alternative, we will cancel your
order and issue a full refund.
After you make a booking
- After the successful payment you will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
Afterwards you will receive a voucher for your excursion as a PDF file.
- You must print the voucher out and take it with you or show it on your
mobile phone/tablet at the departure point (Pay-point kiosk).
- Every voucher includes a map with the exact location of the Pay-point
Kiosks. You can see the locations here too.
- We recommend to be at the Pay-point Kiosk at least 30 minutes prior to the
scheduled departure time.
- The booking deposit is ALWAYS non-refundable, unless the tour is
- If you need to change a date/time of your excursion, you must contact us by
e-mail at least 24 hours before the excursion starts. If the excursion for the
newly requested date/time can still be booked, we will change it (€5 re-book
fee applies). Please note, that this re-book is always subject to availability
and cannot be guaranteed.
- We are an official re-seller of the company
- Discounts for children (4–12 years), students (12–26
years with a student card) are applied automatically by the booking
- If you are a group of at least 20 people, please get in touch with us by
e-mail to ask for a possible group discount
- Children up to 4 years can attend excursions within Prague free of charge.
Seats or other services are not guaranteed for them in such cases.
- Tour Commentary: Prague Short City Tour
– Historical City Tour is available in 26 languages (headphones), the
other tours are with a live guide.
- Please note, that the tours may be guided multilingually. If the local guide
cannot speak your language, you are provided with written information in the
language that you indicated in your reservation.
- Please don't forget your passports or ID and have health travel
insurance card always with you! For trips abroad please check
- The lengths of the tours are only approximate and the actual length of a
tour depends on the traffic situation.
- Any complaints must be made immediately with either the
tour guide or the sale kiosk based company representative. Complaints made
retrospectively will not be accepted.
- We recommend our clients to not leave their tour group and to follow their
- Clients are fully responsible for any group-leaving and/or consequential
- Martin Tour is not responsible for any problems caused by traffic in the
city or on the highway, as we are unable either to influence or to
- Please note that any changes of the programme itinerary due to unexpected
changes in opening hours of the visited sites or traffic restrictions are
Last update: 2016-10-26