Bus Ticket Booking Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions are valid for e-tickets provided by the
Student Agency carrier for RegioJet and Deutsche Bahn connections. The terms are
mostly the same for the 2 carriers. If there is a difference, the terms are
listed separately for both of the companies. Full terms in PDF format for the RegioJet and Deutsche
The Czech-transport travel agency is an official reseller of the Student
Agency (RegioJet) company.
PLACING AN ORDER
We require the following information:
- The passenger’s full name, usually we need only a name
of one of the passengers. Only for certain connections, we require names and
dates of birth of all passengers.
- The passenger’s valid e-mail address (ideally also an
alternative e-mail address).
- The passenger’s valid telephone contact including the
country calling code.
We declare that all personal data are considered
confidential, shall be used solely for internal needs, shall not be
made public, provided to a third party or abused in any other way. When handling
personal data, we shall abide by the Czech law no. 101/2000 Coll. on personal
To ensure the secure payment, you are redirected to a 3rd party payment
portal. We do not have access to your payment card data and we cannot make
any purchase using the card data provided by you. The payment is identified by
the unique order number (Order ID – a 15-digit numeric string). The order is
considered paid and received by us after the price is credited to our bank
account. After that, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do
not receive the confirmation e-mail and/or your tickets within
1) double-check your SPAM (JUNK) folder.
2) if the ticket is not in your SPAM (JUNK), you need to contact
us on: email@example.com.
If the ticket is purchased for the next day, call +420 776877890
Unavailable sold out tickets
If due to any circumstances we cannot purchase the
ticket (e.g. the bus is full, a mistake in the booking system…)
we will contact you by e-mail. The default guaranteed option is
a full refund within 3–5 working days. We also offer other alternatives.
If there are any complications with the order, you will be contacted by
e-mail. If you do not respond in 3 days to the repeated e-mails or SMS messages
from Czech-transport, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund you.
Czech-transport is not liable for any damage caused in such situations.
Ticket prices, discounts
By purchasing the tickets through us, customers agree to our
prices and further claims cannot be accepted. Czech-transport prices do
not have to correspond to the prices on tickets. The price of each ticket can
include the booking fee (4–20 EUR/person). The booking fee is
Prices change in time and depend on the occupancy of the chosen
SURCHARGES ON EXTRA BUSES:
During the peak season (winter and summer holidays) there are extra buses added.
They operate mainly on bus lines to London, Luxembourg, Brussels, Rome, Venice,
Milan, Budapest … There is a surcharge of 6–10 EUR per passenger
for all extra buses. The surcharge appears on the ticket after
the purchase as a debt. It has to be paid in cash at the bus or online
through a link on the ticket. This fee is non-refundable and cannot be
Every passenger using a discounted ticket must prove the right to the
- Children 0–14 with any document showing the date
- Students with a valid international student card: ISIC,
- Seniors and youths with an ID with their photograph and
their date of birth
The prices in our booking form for buses include the discounts, they are not
updated or refunded later.
Above mentioned discounts are available only for connections with the
standard (flexi) tariff.
- If the transaction is successful and there are no ticket availability
problems, we send the ticket to your e-mail address within
- You must double-check the ticket immediately after you receive it. If the
ticket does not correspond to your order you have to notify us immediately.
- You need to present your ticket together with a valid personal
identification (passport, ID) on the bus. Without it, you cannot be
transported and are not entitled to any refund of the fare.
- E-ticket can be used only for the specific bus/train, route, passenger, day
and time, for which it was purchased.
RegioJet (Student Agency) tickets – you do not need to
present the printed ticket. It is enough to show just the ticket number or the
electronic version of your ticket to the steward(ess) at the bus.
Deutsche Bahn (DB IC Bus) tickets – you must
print your e-ticket (on an A4 sheet / US letter), and
show it to the driver. Only the printed ticket is considered a valid travel
- Passengers are responsible for their hand luggage during the journey.
- Passengers are responsible for the transfer of their luggage when changing
- Transportation of animals is not possible.
- Free of charge: 1 personal luggage 15×25×35cm +
1 luggage up to 30 kg (60 pounds) and not exceeding 30×60×80cm.
- Extra or over-sized luggage is transported only if there is
enough space in the luggage compartment and is charged 20–300 CZK (1–10
EUR), the price depends on the bus line.
- Bicycles: the terms of transport depend on the bus line,
for more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luggage is limited to 2 pieces with the max. dimensions 70×50×30 cm
- Additional luggage will be transported free of charge only
if there is enough space in the luggage compartment.
- It is possible to carry a folding stroller if there is sufficient
- Bicycles and other oversized baggage are not allowed
(musical instruments etc.).
CHILDREN / YOUNG PEOPLE UNDER 18
- Children younger than 10 years old have to be accompanied
by an adult. If the adult is not their legal representative, they need the Power
- Children between 10 and 17 years old can travel alone
(without being accompanied by an adult) but only with an authorization form from
their legal representatives – Power
- For a return ticket, 2 forms are required – 1 for each trip. They will
use adult (10–14 year old) or youth (15–17 years old) tariffs.
- If the child travels from/to the United Kingdom we recommend to fill out
also this Power
of attorney (UK) form.
- Children 0–3 years old have to have their own child safety
seats. Regiojet does not provide any child car seats to customers.
- Children are allowed to travel alone (without adult) but
Deutsche Bahn does not take any responsibility for them.
- When travelling through/from/to Switzerland children younger than 4 years
old have to have their own child safety seats. Deutsche Bahn
does not provide any child car seats to customers.
CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES, CLAIMS
- We do not accept any requests for changes or cancellations later than
24 hours before the planned departure.
- If you want to cancel or re-book your ticket, write us an
e-mail with your ticket number or your order ID. It is in the
customer's own interest to check their e-mail ( including spam/junk) in time to
confirm the change/cancellation and learn about the result.
- For urgent cancellations and changes contact us not only by
e-mail but also by telephone. Keep in mind zone differences as well as our
working hours (Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm). For urgent cancellations and
changes which you decided outside our normal office hours, please, make contact
directly with the bus carrier. ( RegioJet (Student agency) Tel. :
+420 841 101 101, Outside Czech republic : +420 542 424 242 )
If your order has not been processed yet (status pending), you can ask us to
cancel or change it by e-mail or telephone. For pending orders the
cancellation fee is 10 % of the price and the
re-booking is free of charge.
If the change of the travel date / time is possible, it costs 0–8
EUR, depending on the destination and can be done no later
than 24 hours before the departure. The terms are written on each
Changes of passengers: the terms depend on the bus line. If
you need more information, please, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
If the customer requests a change of the order with us by either e-mail or
phone, the change will be automatically carried out. The customer may pay the
charge fee either on-line in advance, or in cash at the coach.
- more than 24 hours before the departure: cancellation fee
is 25% of the ticket price
- less than 24 hours before the departure: not possible
- All handling fees and surcharges are non-refundable.
- The money will be refunded to the card/bank account used for the purchase
within 3–5 working days.
If your connection is delayed or you were not satisfied with the service,
write an e-mail with a description of the situation and your ticket number at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you write to us, we will submit the claim directly to the bus carrier for
investigation and a final decision about a compensation/refund.
The provision of the advertised extra services, especially hot drinks, film
projection, daily press, steward(ess) on board, and Wi-Fi Internet connection,
is not guaranteed by the carrier. When there is not enough time for attending
to the services, they are not offered.
Full service is not provided on the Extra and Economy buses used during the
busy times. They are mainly coaches of other carriers and there is only toilet
and air conditioning on board.
Other terms and conditions
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- Any claims for traveling expenses (e.g. not received,
incorrect or lost ticket) made less than 12 hours before the bus
departure or after the due date will not be accepted.
- If a passenger interrupts the journey, the ticket validity expires.
- - Passengers have a responsibility to learn about
the correct departure location of the bus in advance. For up-to-date
information visit the carrier’s website.
- We recommend coming to the bus stop 30 minutes before the departure.
- If a passenger does not come to the stop 10 minutes
before the departure time at latest the ticket expires without any compensation.
No fare is refunded for unused or partly used tickets.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Complete conditions of the RegioJet (Student Agency) carrier
are available in PDF format (English language)
- Complete conditions of the Deutsche
Bahn IC Buses are available in PDF format (German language)