Terms and conditions for Interrail Passes
- An Interrail Global Pass can only be used by European citizens and
official residents. If you aren't an European citizen, but you can
prove that you live in Europe, you can use an Interrail Pass
- You can use Interrail Global Pass if you are a citizen or official resident
of one of those countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium,
Bosnia-Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech republic, Denmark, Estonia,
Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy,
Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova,
Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian
federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,
Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Vatican.
- The Interrail Global Pass is valid for travel in your country of residence
only on your first travel day (outbound journey) and your last travel day
- The Interrail Global Pass is valid for travel in following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech republic,
Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland,
Italy, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal,
Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
- The Interrail pass is valid for travel with participating train, ferry and
public transport companies /odkaz na .pdf file/. It only entitles you to travel,
but doesn't secure to you any specific seat.
- Most high-speed trains and all night trains require a reservation of
seat/couchette/bed at an additional cost. We recommend to book
- We also recommend to reserve seats on all long-distance trains you are about
to take, mainly during summer season. On these trains the Interrail pass
entitles you to travel, but doesn't guarantee to you a seat. If the train is
fully booked, you would have to stay all the ride in the corridor.
- The 1st class Passes are valid in both 1st and 2nd class carriages, the 2nd
class Passes are only valid in 2nd class carriages
- All standard Interrail Global Passes are refundable or exchangeable if they
are returned unused in time-see the Cancellation Terms for details
- You can book your Interrail Pass up to 11 months in advance
Children (0–11 years)
- Children under 4 travel for free and do not need an
Interrail pass. You may be asked to sit a child under 4 on your lap during
- Children aged 4 to 11 travel for free with a Child Pass.
A child must be accompanied at all times by at least one person over 18 years
with an Adult Pass. This doesn't have to be a family member.
- Up to two children can travel with one adult.
- If more than two children are travelling with one adult, a separate 1st
class Youth Pass needs to be purchased for each additional child.
Discounts-Youth Passes and Senior Passes
- To travel with a discounted Youth Pass the traveller must
be aged from 12 up to and including 27 on the start date of the
- To travel with a discounted Senior Pass, the traveller must
be aged 60 or over on the start date of the pass.
There are 4 forms of delivery of your Passes.
FedEx or DHL
express service to your home/work address or European hotel/hostel with
- FedEx and DHL deliver the items to the requested address during the weekdays
and in person (the reception of the envelope must be signed for by somebody). If
the deliveryman cannot reach the the recipient (e.g. unknown, incorrect or
incomplete address or addressee, receptionist refuses to accept the items,
nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery etc.), then the parcel
is stored in a local FedEx/DHL depot for you to collect.
- If the delivery fails and the recipient doesn't get back to FedEx/DHL in
time (usually within 5 days), then the parcel is destroyed without possibility
to claim for a refund
- All of our DHL/FeDEx parcels are First Priority Air service, are insured and
contain a real-time tracking though an airway bill, which is automatically sent
to your e-mail address immediately after the envelope with the tickets is
- Any changes to the delivery address information after the order has been
shipped out will result in an extra charge. For most address corrections within
the city the fee is €15.
- DHL nad FedEx neither deliver to P.O. Boxes/APOs nor to apartments/rented
flats, which are not your permanent residential addresses. Such deliveries will
fail most of the time and the customer is responsible for any later
communication with the deliverer in these cases.
- A correct address and a telephone number are necessary for the delivery. An
incorrect shipping address and/or telephone number may result in failed delivery
without any possibility to claim a full refund (see the Refund
Regular Mail (Standard Post) delivery
This option is available only for parcels costing up to €
300 (Europe only).
The envelope with the Passes is not insured and does not
offer any real-time tracking outside of the Czech Republic. Once shipped, the
customer receives an e-mail with the parcel’s tracking number (tracking only
within Czech republic).
The usual shipping time is 7–14 working days.
By choosing this delivery option, the customer has all the responsibilities
in case the post delivery is not successful for whatever reason. If the
envelope is not delivered in time or not delivered at all (incorrect
address, envelope lost on the way…), Czech-Transport does not bear any
responsibility for that and no claims will be accepted.
The Regular Mail (Standard Post) delivery follows
- First, we check the order value. If it is over €300, we contact the
customer. Another delivery method must be chosen and the delivery fee balance
must be paid.
- Once the Passes are printed, they are shipped to the requested address. The
customer receives the tracking number by e-mail.
- Once the parcel is in the destination country, the local postman delivers
the envelope to the recipient’s mailbox. In most countries the customer
must be at the address at the time of delivery – if there is no one at home,
the envelope is stored at the local post office for a period of
time (usually 10 days) before the parcel is returned/destroyed.
- The usual shipping time is 7–14 working days. This shipping time is NOT
- If the customer does not receive the parcel within 15 business days, they
are obliged to contact the local post office with the tracking
number from Czech-Transport.
- See information about delivery time to different destinations.
Delivery to Prague hotel/hostel with reception desk/concierge via
- You can choose the delivery date during the booking process.
- Passes are delivered by our courier during the late afternoon or evening
hours to the front desk of your accommodation and after the receptionist signes
for it, they are stored at the reception desk/concierge under the
- The correct guest's booking name is essential for correct delivery. Wrong
name may result in refusal of the envelope by the receptionist and any repeated
delivery must be paid again.
- The hotel delivery is the safest delivery and we recommend it for all
bookings which start in Prague
Personal collection in our Prague office
- You can order Interrail Passes in advance and they can be stored in our office in Prague.
- In our booking form, the customer should provide information about the date
of personal collection. If tickets are not collected on the arranged date, the
customer can collect them later.
- The Passes can be collected in our office any business day between 9am and
5pm. The customer must sign for them and he/she will be handed out the Passes
with the appropriate explanation
Delivery and handling charges
- FedEx, DHL: 23 – 45 €, depending on destination
(insured, trackable, fast priority delivery).
- Post delivery: 18 € (only in Europe, not insured, not
- Courier delivery to hotel in Prague: 20 €
- Collection from our Prague office: 15 €
Placing an order
To be able to complete your order, we require the following information: For
issuing the Pass:
- full name of each traveller
- country of residence of each traveller
- date of birth of each traveller
- passport or ID card number of each traveller
- 1st day of the Pass validity
For shipping the Passes:
- full delivery address
- A valid e-mail address (we also ask you to provide an alternative e-mail
- Full address including ZIP/postcode and country of residence
- A valid phone contact including country prefix
- latest delivery date
We declare that all personal data are considered confidential, shall be
used solely for internal needs, shall not be made public, provided to a third
party or abused in any other way. When handling personal data, we shall abide by
the Czech law no. 101/2000 Coll. on personal data protection.
You can choose from the following payment gateways:
- Global Payments
Europe: accepts VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electron and
- In our office, we accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Visa
Electron and Diners Club, JCB and Discover.
To ensure a secure payment, you are redirected to a 3rd party payment portal.
We receive only the result of the transaction. We do not have access to
your payment card data and we cannot make a purchase using the card data
provided by you. The payment is identified by the unique order number
(Order ID – a 15-digit numeric string). After a successful payment, you
should receive a confirmation e-mail. If you don't receive this, please check
your SPAM (JUNK) folder or contact
information is here
Price of Passes
By purchasing the passes you agree with our prices and further claims cannot
be accepted. Our prices include banking and other administrative fees.
Exchanges & Refunds
An Interrail Pass can either be exchanged or canceled. No other actions may
be performed on it.
Exchange-how to proceed
- we can only exchange unused Passes present in our office at least three days
before the 1st date of validity
- we can only exchange one Pass for another Pass
- the exchange fee is €20 per Pass
Refund-how to proceed
- We can only refund passes returned to our office at least 3 days before the
1st day of your passes validity. After this period all claims will be refused or
you have to have a stamp from the railways confirming the pass was
- You can initiate a refund online by sending a request to email@example.com
with your unique booking number (Order ID).
- All refunds are credited back to account which was used for the original
booking. Reimbursement takes from 3 to 7 working days.
- Refunds cannot be processed in cash under any circumstances.
- Refunds are valid for unused and undamaged
We will finalize the refund when the original, unused passes are returned to
our office. Please ship it to us at the following address:
118 00 Prague 1
The Czech Republic
- The passes have to be sent at your expense using a traceable/recorded
service for proof of delivery.
- We provide a refund of 75% of the pass price (i.e. the
cancellation is charged 25%).
- Delivery or handling fees are not refundable.
Customers are responsible for rechecking the passes immediately after
receiving them. If any discrepancy occurs, please contact us
Passengers must be in possession of valid passes and required train
reservations at the time of travel and must be prepared to show them for
inspection. Czech-Transport.com will not replace lost, stolen, or mislaid passes
and reservations. In such circumstances, passengers must purchase replacement
Czech-Transport.com is run by H-TEAM, s.r.o. (Ltd.)
Reg. number: 24777315
VAT number: CZ24777315
The company is registered by the Municipal Court of Prague, section C, file