Train/Bus Ticket Booking Terms & Conditions – LEO Express
These Terms & Conditions are valid for e-tickets provided by the LEO
Express carrier. Czech-Transport.com is a reseller of the LEO Express
PLACING AN ORDER
We require the following information:
- The passenger’s full name
- The passenger’s valid e-mail address (ideally also
an alternative e-mail address).
- The passenger’s valid telephone contact including
the country calling code.
We declare that all personal data are considered
confidential, shall be used solely for internal needs, shall not be
made public, provided to a third party or abused in any other way. When handling
personal data, we shall abide by the Czech law no. 101/2000 Coll. on personal
To ensure the secure payment, you are redirected to a 3rd party payment
portal. We do not have access to your payment card data and we cannot make
any purchase using the card data provided by you. The payment is identified by
the unique order number (Order ID – a 15-digit numeric string). The order is
considered paid and received by us after the price is credited to our bank
account. After that, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do
not receive the confirmation e-mail and/or your tickets within
- double-check your SPAM (JUNK) folder.
- if the ticket is not in your SPAM (JUNK), you need to contact
us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the ticket is purchased for the next day, call +420 776877890.
Unavailable sold out tickets
If due to any circumstances we cannot purchase the
ticket (e.g. the bus/train is full, a mistake in the booking system) we will
contact you by e-mail. The default guaranteed option is a full refund within
3–5 working days. We also offer other alternatives.
If there are any complications with the order, you will be contacted by
e-mail. If you do not respond in 3 days to the repeated e-mails or SMS messages
from Czech-transport, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund you.
Czech-transport is not liable for any damage caused in such situations.
By purchasing the tickets through us, you agree to
our prices and further claims cannot be accepted. Czech-transport
prices do not correspond to the prices on tickets. The price of each ticket
includes the booking fee (4–20 EUR/person). This fee is
non-refundable. Prices change in time and depend on the occupancy of
the chosen connection.
- If the transaction is successful and there are no ticket availability
problems, we send the ticket to your e-mail address within
- You must double-check the ticket immediately after you receive it. If the
ticket does not correspond to your order you have to notify us immediately.
- You need to present a printed or electronic version of your ticket
together with a valid personal identification (passport, ID) on the
train/bus. Without it, you cannot be transported and are not entitled to any
refund of the fare.
- E-ticket can be used only for the specific bus/train, route, passenger, day
and time, for which it was purchased.
- All luggage is transported free of charge.
- You can carry max. 3 pieces of baggage with common weight up to
30 kg: 1 hand luggage up to 5kg and 27×30×50 cm + 2 pieces of
baggage with a sum of the length + width + height up to 190 cm.
- BUSES: Skis, snowboards and folding baby strollers are
transported if there is enough space in the luggage compartment. They have to be
folded and packed. Bicycles are not allowed.
- TRAINS: Folding baby strollers, bicycles, skis, and
snowboards are transported on some connections and only after previous
reservation and payment of a small fee.
- Passengers are responsible for manipulation with their luggage e.g. transfer
of their luggage when changing the vehicle, and for supervision of their hand
luggage during the journey.
CHILDREN / YOUNG PEOPLE UNDER 18
- Children younger than 6 years old have to be accompanied
by a person at least 15 years old. The accompanying person has to have an
ID/passport confirming the date of birth.
- Children younger than 15 years old can travel alone only
with written authorizations from their legal representatives. There is no
- Child car seats are not compulsory for the transport of
children on the buses and trains. On minibusses, the car safety seats are
provided by the carrier to children up to 36 kg and 150 cm. If your child
needs the safety seat, you need to inform us about it in advance.
- You have to prove the children's age by showing their
passports/IDs. Without it, you will have to pay a full price on the
- If you travel with a child pram/stroller, you need to inform us about it
before making the order.
CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES, CLAIMS
If your order has not been processed yet (status pending), you can ask us to
cancel or change it by e-mail or telephone. For pending orders,
the cancellation fee is 10 % of the order price and
the re-booking is free of charge.
Changes and Cancellations of processed orders
- Changes of tickets are not possible.
- Cancellation is not possible less than 24 hours before the departure.
- The cancellation fee depends on the ticket type. Booking
fee is non-refundable.
- Group orders can be canceled only for the whole group,
11 days before the departure date at latest, the cancellation
fee is 50% of the ticket price.
- Return tickets can be canceled only for the
- You will be refunded within 5 working days to the card/bank account used
for the purchase.
How to proceed
- If you want to cancel or rebook your ticket, write us an
e-mail with your order ID. It is in your own interest to check your
e-mail ( including spam/junk) in time to confirm the change/cancellation and
learn about the result.
- For urgent cancellations and changes (e.g. pending
orders) contact us also by telephone. Keep in mind zone
differences as well as our working hours (Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm).
If your connection is delayed or you were not satisfied with the service,
write us an e-mail with a description of the situation and your order number at
We will submit the claim directly to the bus carrier for investigation and the
final decision about the compensation/refund.
It is also required to immediately ask the bus/train staff to issue a
written confirmation about the problem (delay, lost or damaged
Other terms and conditions
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- Any claims for travelling expenses (e.g. not received,
incorrect or lost ticket) made less than 12 hours before the bus
departure or after the due date will not be accepted.
- If a passenger interrupts the journey, the ticket validity expires.
- Passengers have a responsibility to learn about
the correct departure location of the bus in advance. For up-to-date
information visit the carrier’s website.
- We recommend coming to the bus stop 20 minutes before the departure at the
- If a passenger does not come to the stop before the
departure time the ticket expires without any compensation. No fare is
refunded for unused or partly used tickets.
- Passengers who cannot show a valid ticket upon inspection, pollute the bus,
or bother, disturb or endanger other passengers may need to pay a
special surcharge 40 – 50 EUR on the bus/train in cash or
- Indirect connections with an exchange between bus and
train: If the connection is delayed, customers have to contact
immediately the carrier or us (ideally by telephone) to arrange
re-booking of the connecting train or bus.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Complete conditions of the LEO
Express carrier are available in PDF format. (English language)