Prague public transportation tickets: Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions
- Czech-transport.com is an official reseller of the Prague public
- Czech-transport.com resells only some of the products, mainly the 24 hrs
and 72 hrs transportation passes
- Czech-transport.com has its own prices and terms/conditions. By purchasing
the tickets the customer agrees to our prices and to this document.
- Our final price of the tickets contains the booking fee as well as
other fees (banking fee, administrative fee etc.) that we have to pay
in order to provide you with the tickets.
- No returns are accepted. Once booked, the tickets cannot be
returned, cancelled or changed.
- The tickets are anonymous, no name appears on them.
- The tickets are valid for the advertised period (24 or 72 hrs)
after being properly validated. Metro: There are validators in front of
each metro entrance/escalators. The tickets must be validated before entering
the metro. Buses and trams: Passengers must validate the
tickets IMMEDIATELY after boarding the vehicle. The yellow validators are on
board of every bus and tram.
- The same ticket cannot be validated more than once.
- No claims will be accepted for no/improper validation of the tickets.
- The tickets are valid for all metro lines, all tram lines including the
night trams, some bus lines (bus lines 100 – 299 and 901 – 930) and for
the Prague funicular
- Upon ticket inspection the passengers must present the originals of
the tickets/passes which are properly validated and other needed
documents (passport, ID card to prove the right to an age-related
discount). Czech Transport is not responsible for any damages arising out of
incomplete or improper documentation given by the passenger.
- Free of charge: a piece of luggage not exceeding 25×45×70
cm, strollers with babies
- There is a fare for any extra/oversized pieces of luggage or strollers
without babies. The luggage tickets can be bought at every metro station.
- One-day and multi-day tickets include transport of one item that is normally
subject to a fee.
- Bicycles may be transported free of charge in
The tickets are not available in electronic form and must be either collected
in our office or delivered to a physical address. Customers can choose between
4 types of delivery:
- FedEx or DHL delivery to your home/work/hotel address
(almost) anywhere in the world. The charge is €22–40 depending on the
- Courier delivery to your hotel/hostel in Prague. The charge
- Personal collection in our Prague office. The charge
- Regular mail (Standard Post) delivery to your home/work in
Europe. The charge is €18.
Payments Europe: accepts VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electron
and Diners Club.
- Bank transfer (we can issue a proforma invoice
- In our office we accept payments by card: VISA, MasterCard,
Maestro, American Express, Visa Electron and Diners Club, JCB and Discover.
- In our office we also accept cash (Czech crowns
To ensure a secure payment, customers are redirected to a 3rd party payment
portal. We receive only the result of the transaction. We do not have
access to customer’s payment card data and we cannot make any
purchase using the card data provided by customers.
Cancellations, Exchanges, Claims
- once the order is paid the tickets cannot be cancelled or changed
- no claims will be accepted for lost/stolen/forgotten tickets
- If the public transit service is not provided or you are not
satisfied, you can make a claim on the official website of the Prague public
Czech-Transport.com is run by H-TEAM, s.r.o. (Ltd.)
Reg. number: 24777315
VAT number: CZ24777315
The company is registered by the Municipal Court of Prague, section C, file