Travel by bus: Ljubljana ↔ Opatija
Services on the bus
Comfortable seat spacing (standard of the 2nd class on IC trains)Seat reservationElectric sockets on each double seatAir-conditioning and on-board toiletWi-Fi (May not be available all the time)Light snacks and beverages are available on board
Tickets and price
Price vary according to occupancy and advance purchaseChildren under 15 accompanied by parents can travel for freeBahnCard is acceptedBooking opens 3 months in advance
- Buy tickets through the Deutsche Bahn website
Schedule Ljubljana - Opatija
Schedule Opatija - Ljubljana
Pictures of the buses
The Deutsche Bahn IC buses are usually white with a red stripe and DB logo.
Luggage transport, Animals
- Free of charge: 2 pieces of hand luggage (not exceeding
70 cm x 50 cm x 30 cm)
- Transport of bicycles and oversized luggage is not
- Folded strollers are transported if sufficient storage
space is available.
- Animals are not transported.
- Changes and cancellations are possible 24 hours before the
departure at latest
- Change/cancellation fee is 17.5 EUR
Children – valid for bus line between Munich and Zurich
- On the Swiss territory for children under 4 years an appropriate
child car seats / infant carriers are required. They are
not provided by the bus carrier.
Hotels in Ljubljana (Booking.com)
Hotels in Opatija (Booking.com)
Last update: 2018-01-21