:: European trains
:: Prague → Copenhagen
How to get from Prague to Copenhagen by train
There is no direct train in 2015.
You can take train or bus from Prague to Berlin (5
hours) or Prague to
Hamburg (7 hours).
You have to change in Berlin (7 hours) or Hamburg (5 hours) and
continue by bus or train.
Direct trains: Prague - Copenhagen
- group discounts are provided only for 6 or more travellers
- no senior / student discounts are available
Buying tickets at the train station
- You can buy the tickets at the train station as most bigger stations have an
- Usual open times: 4:00 am – midnight.
- Seat reservations are sold separately (cost 3–4 EUR).
Hotels in Prague (Booking.com)
Hostels in Prague (HostelBookers.com)
Hotels in Copenhagen (Booking.com)
Hostels in Copenhagen (HostelBookers.com)
Last update: 2015-02-17