:: Bus stops
:: Praha hl. n. (Wilsonova str.)
Bus stop Praha hl. n. (Wilsonova str.): Prague main railway station
- This stop is a part of the station: Praha hl.n. (Prague main railway station)
Address: Wilsonova 300/8, 120 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Coordinates (GPS): 50.083357, 14.434999
- Bus companies that are using this stop: Deutsche Bahn AG, LEO Express a.s., RegioJet
Buses stop at Prague main train station on Wilsonova street. There are stops
of public transport buses and long distance buses. The stops can be
accessed through Fantova cafe from the 1st platform or from the
departure hall. Follow the blue bus sign.
- DB coaches – Deutsche bahn express buses on way to Munich and Nuremberg. Double-check
the plan with the DB logo.
- AE bus – Airport-Express bus
to/from the airport.
- LEO Express buses buses to Budweis, Cesky Krumlov, Linz,
Salzburg, Pilsen and Munich depart from the stop No. 4.
Stop 3 is used only for arrivals. LEO Express trains use the
platform 1b. Look at the plan below with the logo of the carrier.
Prague main railway station on map
Bus routes from this city: Prague
Hotels in Prague (Booking.com)
Hostels in Prague (HostelBookers.com)
Last update: 2016-08-09