Bus stop Praha hl. n. (Wilsonova str.): Prague main railway station
- This stop is a part of the station: Praha hl.n. (Prague main railway station)
Address: Wilsonova 300/8, 120 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Coordinates (GPS): 50.083357, 14.434999
- Bus companies that are using this stop: Deutsche Bahn AG, LEO Express a.s., RegioJet, Dopravní podnik hl. m. Prahy, a.s.
Buses stop at Prague main train station on Wilsonova street. There are stops
of public transport buses and long-distance buses. The stops can be
accessed through the Fantova cafe („historical part of the
building“) from the 1st platform or from the departure hall. Follow
the blue bus sign.
- DB coaches – Deutsche Bahn express buses on way to Munich and Nuremberg. Double-check
the plan with the DB logo.
- AE bus – Airport-Express bus
to/from the airport.
- LEO Express buses buses to Budweis, Cesky Krumlov, Linz,
Salzburg, Pilsen and Munich depart from the stop No. 4 (near
the parking). Across the street, there is the stop 3 (near
Fantova café) which is used for buses to Dresden. LEO Express trains use the
platform 1b. Look at the plan below with the logo of the carrier.
Prague main railway station on map
Bus routes from this city: Prague
Show all routes
Hotels in Prague (Booking.com)
Show all topics
Last update: 2019-10-21