Excursions: Terms and conditions – Turistico
How to order
- To make a reservation, please use our booking
- During the booking process you will be asked to pay for the excursion. The
payment secures you the spots/seats at the excursion (once you receive the
voucher). It can be paid on-line with a credit card or by PayPal. (please note,
that we cannot accept PayPal payments for less than 20 EUR!) The excursion
price can be paid also in our office (cash or credit card)
- You can't reserve the spot on the excursion without paying for it
- The excursion language is Spanish.
After you make a booking
- After the successful payment you will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
Afterwards you will receive a voucher for your excursion as a PDF file.
- You must print the voucher out and take it with you or show it on your
mobile phone/tablet at the departure point.
- NOT SURE Every voucher includes a map with the exact location of the
Pay-point Kiosks. You can see the locations here too.
- We recommend to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the
scheduled departure time.
All cancellation requests must be reached via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The order can only be cancelled. If you wish to rebook, you must first cancel
the old order (if it is still possible, see below) and then book a new
The order can be cancelled only up to 48 hours (=two days) prior to the
departure time. Any requests reached less than 48 hours prior to the departure
time will be automatically rejected
- If the cancellation request arrives from 48 to 96 hours prior to the
departure time, the cancellation fee is 50%
- If the cancellation request arrives 96 or more hours prior to the departure
time, the cancellation fee is 10%
- We are an official re-seller of the company Turistico.
- Discounts for children (4–12 years), students (12–26
years with a student card) are applied automatically by the booking
- If you are a group of at least 20 people, please get in touch with us by
e-mail to ask for a possible group discount
- Children up to 4 years can attend excursions within Prague free of charge.
Seats or other services are not guaranteed for them in such cases.
- Please don't forget your passports or ID and have health travel
insurance card always with you! For trips abroad please check
- The lengths of the tours are only approximate and the actual length of a
tour depends on the traffic situation.
- Any complaints must be made immediately with either the
tour guide or the sale kiosk based company representative. Complaints made
retrospectively will not be accepted.
- We recommend our clients to not leave their tour group and to follow their
- Clients are fully responsible for any group-leaving and/or consequential
- Turistico is not responsible for any problems caused by traffic in the city
or on the highway, as we are unable either to influence or to
- Please note that any changes of the programme itinerary due to unexpected
changes in opening hours of the visited sites or traffic restrictions are
Last update: 2018-04-24