FAQ – Prague Public Transport
1. How to find a connection to your hotel?
Find your connection using Google maps They include the
public transit in Prague. Just find your accommodation address and then click on
Directions and enter your entry point (airport, train/bus
Find a connection on a website of The Prague Public Transit – here
- Just fill From, To, Date, Time, and
click on the search button.
You need to use Czech names of the stations/stops:
- Prague main train station (Hlavní nádraží),
- Central bus station (Florenc),
- The airport (just write Terminál 1, or Terminál
2 according to where you will arrive/depart)
- Your hotel: Use the name of the hotel, or write down the
street address and choose the hotel from menu. The system will find
2. Where to find more information about the public
For more information about Prague
transportation system visit or call the following information
centers. The information is available in English, German, French and
Phone: +420 296 191 817 (daily 7 a.m.-9 p.m)
- Metro A and C lines, in the Muzeum station underpass. Open
daily 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Metro B line, in the Můstek station underpass, under
Jungmannovo namesti. Open Monday to Friday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Metro B line, Anděl station. Open Monday to Friday
7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Metro C line, in Nadraží
Holešovice station. Open Monday to Friday 7 a.m.
– 6 p.m.
- Vaclav Havel
International Airport, terminals Sever I and II. Open daily
7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- The head office of Prague Public Transportation Corp. is
situated at Na Bojišti 5, not far from the I.P. Pavlova metro station,
located on the C (red) line.
video showing how to move in Prague public transport
Show all topics
Last update: 2022-06-22