1st of April, UPDATE: Due to the current global COVID-19 pandemic, all
international passenger rail/bus transport between the Czech Republic and
Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Poland has been suspended until further notice.
Most of other international rail/bus services are currently suspended too.
All electronic tickets for inland travels in those countries are still
available for purchase though.
NEW: If you want to receive a notification once your planned travel date is
open for booking, feel free to use our Travel availability
Bus stop Berlin, ZOB am Funkturm: Berlin main bus terminal
Address: Masurenallee 4-6, 14057 Berlin, Germany
Coordinates (GPS): 52.50772, 13.27872
- Phone: +49 30 30100175
- WWW: official website
- Open: 6 am - 9 pm
- Bus companies that are using this stop: RegioJet, Flixbus
Eurolines, Hellö, PolskiBus and the yellow REGIOJET coaches stop at
Berlin – ZOB am Funkturm, (Main Berlin bus terminal, „Zentraler
Omnibusbahnhof“). Nearby is a tall tower „Funkturm“, an IBIS hotel and a
gas station COSY. Accessible by S-Bahn or U-Bahn (Masurenalle).
Note that the number of the platform is shown before departure on the
information board for passengers.
- Eurolines depart usually from platforms 4–5.
- PolskiBus (Flixbus) depart usually from platform 30.
- open non-stop (day / night, every day)
- restaurants, toilets
- security service
- guarded car parking lot
- car rental
- car rental
- luggage lockers (various sizes)
- public telephone, internet terminals and hot-spot (WiFi free)
- see Berlin ZOB plan
- S-Bahn (suburban railway): station Messe-Nord / ICC (S41, S42, S46)
- U-Bahn (underground metro railway): line U2, station
- lots of city buses: X34, X49, 104, 139, 149, 218, 349, N4 and M49
connection of Berlin public transport
Berlin main bus terminal on map
Bus routes from this city: Berlin
Show all routes
Hotels in Berlin (Booking.com)
Show all topics
Last update: 2020-04-04