22nd of April, UPDATE: Due to the current global COVID-19 pandemic, all
international passenger rail/bus transport between the Czech Republic and
Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Poland has been suspended until further notice.
Most of other international rail/bus services are currently suspended too.
All electronic tickets for inland travels in those countries are still
available for purchase though.
NEW: If you want to receive a notification once your planned travel date is
open for booking, feel free to use our Travel availability
Bus stop Krakow, RDA Dworzec autobusowy: Krakow main bus station
- This stop is a part of the station: Kraków Główny (Krakow main railway station)
Address: Bosacka 18, 31-505 Krakow, Poland
Coordinates (GPS): 50.067702, 19.949297
- WWW: official website
- Open: 00:00-23:59
- Bus companies that are using this stop: RegioJet, LEO Express a.s., Flixbus, Deutsche Bahn AG, Lajkonik Bus PL, Ecolines
Buses using the main bus station in Krakow – Dworzec Autobusowy
MDA (See the plan below):
- The white/red Deutsche Bahn IC buses to/from Berlin,
- The white ČD (České Dráhy) to/from Ostrava hl.n. stop usually
at platforms 9–12.
- The Yellow REGIOJET buses to/from Ostrava-Svinov.
- The white Eurolines buses
- The black Leo Express buses (G4-G6, G14 – G18),
- The LEO Express minibuses to Slovakia – roof parking – GPS: 50.067732,
- The PolskiBus (Stance: G – top level)
- The Lajkonik buses to Oswiecim – top level
The actual departure place is announced by the station information
How to get to/from the Airport
Direct train between the main train station and the airport
– duration 20 minutes, our e-ticket
7 €, Schedules:
official website of the airport
Images of Krakow main bus station
Krakow, Dworzec Autobusowy MDA – plan
Krakow main bus station on map
Bus routes from this city: Krakow
Show all routes
Hotels in Krakow (Booking.com)
Last update: 2020-05-23