Bus Ticket Booking Terms & Conditions – Polski Bus
These Terms & Conditions are valid for e-tickets provided by the
Polski Bus carrier.
PLACING AN ORDER
We require the following information:
- A full name of one of the passengers
- The passenger’s valid e-mail address (ideally also
an alternative e-mail address).
- The passenger’s valid telephone contact including
the country calling code.
We declare that all personal data are considered
confidential, shall be used solely for internal needs, shall not be
made public, provided to a third party or abused in any other way. When handling
personal data, we shall abide by the Czech law no. 101/2000 Coll. on personal
To ensure the secure payment, you are redirected to a 3rd party payment
portal. We do not have access to your payment card data and we cannot make
any purchase using the card data provided by you. The payment is identified by
the unique order number (Order ID – a 15-digit numeric string). The order is
considered paid and received by us after the price is credited to our bank
account. After that you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do
not receive the confirmation e-mail and/or your tickets within
- double-check your SPAM (JUNK) folder.
- if the ticket is not in your SPAM (JUNK), you need to contact
us on: email@example.com. If the ticket is purchased for the
next day, call +420 776877890 immediately.
Unavailable sold out tickets
If due to any circumstances we cannot purchase the
ticket (e.g. the bus is full, a mistake in the booking
system…) we will contact you by e-mail. The default
guaranteed option is a full refund within 3–5 working days. We also offer
If there are any complications with the order, you will be contacted by
e-mail. If you do not respond in 3 days to the repeated e-mails or SMS messages
from Czech-transport, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund you.
Czech-transport is not liable for any damage caused in such situations.
Ticket prices, discounts
By purchasing the tickets through us, you agree to our
prices and further claims cannot be accepted. Czech-transport prices
do not correspond to the prices on tickets. The price of each ticket includes
the booking fee (4–20 EUR/person).
Prices change in time and depend on the occupancy of the chosen
There are no age-related or group discounts.
- If the transaction is successful and there are no ticket availability
problems, we send the ticket to your e-mail address within
- You must double-check the ticket immediately after you receive it. If the
ticket does not correspond to your order you have to notify us immediately.
- You need to present a printed or electronic version of your ticket
together with a valid personal identification (passport, ID) on the
bus. Without it, you cannot be transported and are not entitled to any refund of
- Polski Bus e-tickets do not have any passenger names on them.
- If there is no seat number written on your ticket (mainly replacement buses
or indirect connections), the driver will assign a free seat on the bus
- E-ticket can be used only for the specific bus, route, passenger, day and
time, for which it was purchased.
- 2 pieces of luggage are transported free of charge:
1 hand luggage + 1 piece of luggage up to 20 kg. The sum of its length +
width + height cannot exceed 160 cm.
- Sports equipment (bicycles, skis, snowboards) is
transported free of charge if there is enough space in the luggage compartment.
They have to be folded and packed.
- Musical instruments in protective cases are transported
free of charge if there is enough space in the luggage compartment.
- Passengers are responsible for manipulation with their luggage e.g. transfer
of their luggage when changing the vehicle and for supervision of their hand
luggage during the journey.
- Transportation of animals is prohibited.
CHILDREN / YOUNG PEOPLE UNDER 18
- Children under 12 years old have to be accompanied by
- Children under 12 years old and less than 150 cm
tall will be carried in a child safety seat
corresponding to the child's size. The accompanying adult has to provide the
car seat for the child. There are usually 2 standard child safety seats
available on each bus.
- Children 12 – 15 years old can travel alone only with
written consent of their legal guardian. The form has to be
signed in the presence of the coaching crew before the departure.
- Minors 15–17 years old can travel alone, but the bus crew
does not provide any supervision for them.
CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES, CLAIMS
How to proceed
- If you want to cancel or re-book your ticket, write us an
e-mail with your order ID. It is in the customer's own interest to
check their e-mail (including spam/junk) in time to confirm the
change/cancellation and learn about the result.
- For urgent Cancellations and changes (e.g. pending
orders) contact us also by telephone. Keep in mind zone
differences as well as our working hours (Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm).
If your order has not been processed yet (status pending), you can ask us to
cancel or change it by e-mail or telephone. For pending orders,
the cancellation fee is 10 % of the order price and
the re-booking is free of charge.
Changes of tickets are not possible.
- more than 24 hours before the departure – cancellation
fee is 25% of the ticket price
- less than 24 hours before the departure cancellation is
- You will be refunded within 5 working days to the card/bank account used
for the purchase.
If your connection is delayed or you were not satisfied with the service,
write us an e-mail with a description of the situation and your order number at
We will submit the claim directly to the bus carrier for investigation and a
final decision about the compensation/refund.
It is also required to immediately ask the bus staff to issue a
written confirmation about the problem (delay, lost or damaged
Other terms and conditions
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- Any claims for travelling expenses (e.g. not received,
incorrect or lost ticket) made less than 12 hours before the bus
departure or after the due date will not be accepted.
- If a passenger interrupts the journey, the ticket validity expires.
- Passengers have a responsibility to learn about
the correct departure location of the bus in advance. The information
is available on our or the carrier’s website.
- We recommend coming to the bus stop 30 minutes before the departure.
- If a passenger does not come to the stop before the
departure time the ticket expires without any compensation. No fare is
refunded for unused or partly used tickets.
- If the bus is delayed more than 20 minutes as compared to
the planned arrival time, please contact Polski Bus traffic dispatcher under
+48 797 605 606 (cell phone number, call rate depending on the
operator’s tariffs). The traffic dispatcher is available 24/7 and provides
answers only concerning delays.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete conditions of the Polski Bus carrier are available in PDF
format. (English language)